2019… A Year In Review!Posted on: January 28, 2020
Wow! 2019 was quite the year. From launching significant updates and new features within AttendEasy & FundEasy, to meeting so many of you at conferences, to lots of growth and change within our Ministry Sync team… what a year!
We can’t wait to get started on 2020, but first… let’s take a look at the BEST of 2019.
We were able to meet old friends and new at the Summit, Heartbeat and Care Net conferences!
We began offering Webinars each month! Sign up for our email list and be the first to hear about our next one!
We reduced our AttendEasy processing fee from 4.9% to 2.9%!
We launched an exclusive VIP Ministry Sync customers-only Facebook group, called the Ministry Sync Event Planners Community!
We offered free #GivingTuesday and Year-End Campaigns for nonprofit organizations that many of YOU took advantage of!
Our staff GREW and is still growing! We also said goodbye to some wonderful team members who transitioned on to new adventures.
Our Big Updates to FundEasy & AttendEasy Included:
- Manage Registrants received a major upgrade!
- We now have Sent Email History!
- We released a New Party Manager!
- We developed a huge update to Seat Requests!
- We developed a NEW tool: Email Invitation Lists!
- New Event Integrations finally released, with the following integrations:
- We developed New Folders within our Manage Registrants Tool!
- We updated our Live Attendance App!
Here are our Top 10 Blog Posts of 2019:
- How to Delegate: 4 Easy Steps
- The Day After the Event
- 5 Tips for Improving Your Office Vibe
- 5 Event Planning Tips
- Post-Event Article Round Up!
- Describe your event in 5 easy steps!
- FundEasy: The Power of Personalization
- Refresh Your Fundraising: 3 Event Types
- #GivingTuesday Communications Schedule
- Increase Impact & Save Time with Video!
On to 2020!
Now that 2020 is here, we have many plans in store, and we can’t wait to share them with you!
To stay up to date with all we have planned this year, go here to subscribe to our email list! You will receive weekly emails featuring new updates and releases, event planning tips, giveaways and more.
Happy New Year, friends!
This article was inspired by our customers and written to encourage your fundraising efforts. Although we work with ministries and events daily, our team members are not Event Consultants. We encourage you to consult with your event consultant, executive team, and/or affiliate organization before making any major changes to your events.