Attention all eKYROS Users!Posted on: October 20, 2015
We’re excited to announce that our friends at eKYROS have released a major upgrade to their integration with Ministry Sync! Now all registrants can be imported – not just those with transactions. This means that all your registrants for an AttendEasy or FundEasy event will be imported, regardless of whether or not a gift was recorded in Ministry Sync.
With this change, you’ll be able to:
- Post registrants as donors to the CenterPiece database.
- Post gifts that were imported from Ministry Sync as donations under registrant donor files in CenterPiece.
- Post donations that were given at the event.
- Import pledges and create pledge forms.
- Remove registrants that you don’t want to add as donors.
Watch the video that eKYROS has put together and contact your eKYROS account manager if you have any questions about how the Ministry Sync Online Connector can work for you!