FundEasy & Social Media Sharing Made Easy!Posted on: February 6, 2019
FundEasy & Social Media Sharing Made Easy!
Let’s talk about how to use social media sharing to leverage the best possible results with your FundEasy events! We want to encourage you to achieve the best possible fundraising results using the FundEasy Social Sharing functions. Organic, personalized posts on social media are highly effective!
FundEasy is designed to increase your productivity, efficiency, fundraising reach and results. But you still have to do some work when fundraising for your event! As the event planner, you have the privilege and responsibility of setting the communication standard. You have an awesome opportunity to lead by example and show your participants how to utilize social media alongside the tools FundEasy has to offer. We have a few tips and tricks to make your life easier, increase effectiveness, and position you to utilize FundEasy to help you get the greatest reach possible!
Tips on Leveraging FundEasy’s Social Sharing
Have you ever wondered what the most successful Fundraisers within FundEasy have in common? We see it over and over again… their participants have customized and personalized their FundEasy pages, and they have posted and shared consistent updates within their network of friends and family. Today we are going to talk about posting and sharing those updates!
10 FundEasy Social Sharing Tips
- Every time you write an update on your FundEasy page, post it on social media!
- Post a compelling piece of your FundEasy page Welcome Message!
- Consider posting an update every time you receive a donation and give a shout out to your donor(s)!
- Watch what time of day gets a better response from your audience by experimenting with posting times! For example, one day, write an update and post to social media in the morning. The next day, post an update around 5pm… etc!
- Don’t over-post! As a rule, consider limiting your posts to no more than once or twice a day. (Unless you receive multiple donations in the same day… then feel free to post multiple shout outs!)
- If you have a Facebook business page, you can schedule posts ahead of time with Facebook’s Scheduling feature.
- Post a quick video update or appeal for donors and link back to your FundEasy page! Video is highly effective.
- Post an update on how much you’ve raised so far!
- Get creative! Design an image to complement your social media post. Reference our Canva article here.
- Encourage your donors or friends on social media to also share your page!
In addition, be sure to utilize FundEasy’s Social Sharing feature to automate emails & tweets! (Facebook removed their auto-posting feature last year.) Automated tweets and emails will help keep your team members and donors aware of your fundraising progress!
As an Event Coordinator, you can monitor which of your participants have customized their pages and written updates in a report called Participant List. (Note: report name varies based on participant title.)
FundEasy is a phenomenal tool to utilize when raising funds. We hope that these simple suggestions, tips and tricks are helpful as you are fundraising for your next event!
This article was inspired by our customers and written to encourage your fundraising efforts. Although we work with ministries and events daily, our team members are not Event Consultants. We encourage you to consult with your event consultant, executive team, and/or affiliate organization before making any major changes to your events.