Unlock the Power of the Table HostPosted on: February 6, 2017
Are you and your Table Hosts using the Guest List Manager in AttendEasy to its fullest potential? This feature entrusts your Table Hosts to manage their own tables online which saves you extra work and it is already included in your AttendEasy software.
Coming from ministry backgrounds, we know the value Table Hosts add to having a successful event. Because of this, AttendEasy was developed to accommodate the management needs of a banquet with Table Hosts.
- View their current guest list,
- Add guests,
- Cancel guests,
- Edit guests’ information, and
- Send email invitations
These features sync automatically with your event in real-time so you will always be up-to-date with where your Table Hosts are.
If there are important deadlines and/or key information you would like to share with your Table Hosts, you can edit your Guest List Manager page when you set up your event to reflect these details.
As the Event Coordinator, you have the ability to communicate with all your table hosts within AttendEasy as often as you would like to check in and offer tips – we suggest emailing Table Hosts weekly. Take the opportunity to share stories from your organizations with your Table Hosts as you check in. The more you share, the closer they will feel to your organization!
When your table hosts are using the Guest List Manager feature to its fullest potential, you will have more time to nurture the relationship you have with your Table Host without the need to chase down details.
Pro Tip: Resend Table Host Instructions with ease. Click here to see how.
- Log in to your Ministry Sync account,
- Click the “Send Email” or “Email Registrants” link within your event and fill out the email information,
- Write your message inside the body,
- Click on the % button, scroll down the list, and click on %HostManagerAccessButton%
- This button will direct each and every Table Host to his/her personal Management Page.
Just another fun feature of AttendEasy! Enjoy!