Year-End Campaigns Social Media Tips!Posted on: December 10, 2018
Congratulations! You now have your free Year-End Campaign! (If not, what are you waiting for?! Sign up for your FREE Year-End Campaign today!)
First, let’s tackle social media and provide some ideas for you to share with your audience.
Social Media Posts
Here are some suggested social media posts to help get you started creating a buzz on social media! You can just copy and paste, personalize… and post!
- This Christmas season, will you consider partnering with [insert your organization]? Help empower us to continue serving our community! Learn more at [link to Year-End Campaign page]
- December 31 is only [insert number] days away. We are raising [insert goal] to benefit [insert your organization or project]. We only need [insert number of donors needed] donors to donate [insert dollar amount] to MAKE OUR YEAR-END GOAL! Will you be one of the [insert number of donors needed]? [link to Year-End Campaign page]
- Here at [Organization] we have an AWESOME opportunity to support [insert your organization or project] and our community this holiday season! Learn more here: [link to Year-End page]
- 2018 is ALMOST over! So far, we have raised [insert dollar amount] and we have [insert dollar amount] to go! To make a difference this Christmas season, go to [link to Year-End page]
- There are just HOURS left to give toward our Year-End Campaign! We are already well on our way to reaching our goal. Want to join the celebration?! Go to [link to Year-End page]
Don’t forget to add relevant, local hashtags for your organization and location, like hashtagging your neighborhood, city, county, etc! Consider creating an organizational hashtag unique to your Year-End Campaign! Additional hashtags to utilize include: #Yearend #nonprofit #fundraiser
We hope this encourages you this giving season! Year-End giving campaigns are an awesome way to celebrate the holiday season and invite your supporters to be part of the unique mission of your organization.
This article was inspired by our customers and written to encourage your fundraising efforts. Although we work with ministries and events daily, our team members are not Event Consultants. We encourage you to consult with your event consultant, executive team, and/or affiliate organization before making any major changes to your events.